PNB Personal Loan Features
|PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2124|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|PNB Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
What is PNB offering you ?
- Special offers, interest rates and charges for PNB Bank account holders.
- Highly competitive personal loan interest rates.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Personal loan disbursal in 2 days*
- Simplified documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for various needs
Documentation Required for PNB Personal Loan
Only Documents Required:
- Loan application Form: duly completed, with Passport size photograph.
- Identify Proof with Unique Identification Number in case of Military/ Para Military Personnel.
- Educational Qualification Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Proof of official address and residential address.
- Income Proof.
- Salaried: Latest Salary Slip and Form 16, duly authenticated by the employer.
- Non – Salaried : IT returns for the last two financial years.
*Any other document which may be necessary as per the requirement of the case.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Personal Loan
To avail Personal Loan, following is the eligibility criteria:
- a) All permanent Military/ Para Military Personnel including officials of Military Station Headquarters, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP
b) Confirmed/ permanent employees of Central/ State Govt/ PSU’s and all reputed companies/ Institutions, who are drawing their salary through accounts maintained with our branches or these employees agree for ‘check-off facility’ from their employer.
- Professionally qualified Doctors viz. MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4.00 lac & above.
Minimum Net Monthly Income
- Rs.15000 per month at Metro Centers.
- Rs.12500 per month at Urban Centers.
- Rs.10000 per month at Semi-Urban and Rural Centers.
For Teachers, Army Jawans, other permanent employees of Military Station Headquarters and Para Military Personnel: whose salary is being credited and disbursed through our branches, the minimum Net Monthly Income criteria shall be Rs.7500/- at all Centers viz. Metro, Urban, Semi-Urban and Rural.