Manappuram Finance Personal Loan Features
|Manappuram Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2124|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Manappuram Finance Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
Why Personal Loan?
Thinking of a vacation, a perfect wedding, home renovation or a much desired gadget, you no longer need to wait to realize your dreams. Make life picture perfect with a Personal Loan.
- Wide range of product to choose from
- Guidance throughout the process.
- Doorstep service at your comfort.
- Simple documentation
- Sanction without having selected a property
- Flexible repayment options
- Insurance options for Personal loan at attractive premium
Banks provides you with personal loan to fulfill your dreams with minimum documentation.
Age: 22 years – 65 years.
Salaried individuals with minimum monthly income Rs.15,000 (Rs.20,000 for applicants residing in Mumbai & Delhi; Rs.18,000 for applicants residing in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune & Kolkata; For Others Rs. 12,000)
Total Years in Job profession-2 years
Years in current residence– 1 Year (One Day if in a Super A Company).
For Self Employed Individuals
Age–3 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum age – 65 years
Minimum Turnover– Rs. 40 LAC for Non-Professionals; Rs. 15 LAC for professionals; as per audited financials.
Minimum Profit After Tax– Rs. 2 LAC for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals and Rs. 1 LAC for Non-Professionals as per audited financials.
Business Stability– In current Business for at least 5 years and minimum 3 years for doctors.
Existing relationship with the bank– Minimum 1 year liability relationship (current or savings account) or Asset relationship (loan) either live or closed in the last 36 months; repayment track as required.
List of documents for Salaried
- Proof of Identity: Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card (any one)
- Proof of Residence:- Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited).
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- List of documents for Self-Employed
KYC Documents : Proof of Identity; Address proof; DOB proof.
- Proof of Residence: Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
- Income proof (audited financials for the last two years). Latest 6 months Bank statement.
- Office address proof.
- Residence proof or office ownership.
- Proof of continuity of business.