Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The endorsement and disbursal cycle of the Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan is fast and simple. The advance gets ordinarily passed in 60 minutes.
- Low-Interest Rate: The financing cost of gold advances are a lot of lower when contrasted with different credits as it is a made sure about advance.
- Insignificant Documentation: The documentation cycle is basic and direct; a minimal number of archives are required for endorsement of the Karur Vysya Bank gold advance.
- Straightforward System: We apply no shrouded charges borrowed. The bank intends to remain completely straightforward to you.
- Advance Amount: The base measure of advance accessible to clients is Rs. 15000. Commonly, it tends to be not as much as Rs 10000 in distant zones.
- Security of Jewelry: We are answerable for the security of your gold. Accordingly, the gold is kept in flame-resistant vaults.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the gold credit can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can settle on a decision for the residency as indicated by your solace.
- Advantages for Farmers: Karur Vysya Bank gives some unique proposals to agrarian purposes. That shows the bank offers the farmers a marginally lower Gold advance loan cost for farming utilization.
- No Debt Burden: We know that there can emerge circumstances wherein a candidate can’t remunerate the credit sum, in such a situation the moneylender won’t be under obligation as the bank will just hold onto the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income limits: There are no such constraints in regards to the payor pay of the moneylender; accordingly, anybody with any salary range can profit of a gold advance whenever.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
If you face financial difficulties, route your emergencies with the most sensible option, the Gold Loan. As a gold loan, the credit that is granted to gold is referred to. The borrower retains his gold adornments with the moneylender as a promise and takes the cash. Get prompt endorsement and a freecycle of issues. Accessible via easy documentation. A gold advance is a guaranteed advance. Consequently, the person who has a low CIBIL rating can also do without any of this administration’s stretch benefit.
In any event, considering the fact that there are a number of budgetary banking and non-banking organisations that provide you with gold advance assistance, Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan is the most thoughtful. It is one of the most reputed and trustworthy banks in India. In addition, it is renowned for its extremely large economic administrations. Therefore, apply for the Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan and gain from the best proposals for your product.
- Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.15% per annum
- Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,293
- Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
The Karur Vysya Bank offers various schemes linked to the product of the Gold Loan, which is described below:
- Loan Against Gold – Karur Vysya Bank provides Gold Loan at interesting interest rates to meet the dire requirement of funds for any reason, whether personal or technical or not. The gold loan is definitely a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so compared to different kinds of loan merchandise, it is issued at a lower rate of interest.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – In comparison with gold loans provided for other multiple uses, the Karur Vysya Bank grants gold loans explicitly for agricultural functions to farmers at a particular interest rate. They are given special deals and they should turn out evidence of the bank land that they are taking the loan for.
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your gold loan from the Karur Vysya Bank is normally repaid using the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are currently an account holder with the Karur Vysya Bank, standing instruction is the easiest and most secure form of payment. Your EMI amount is automatically credited from the Karur Vysya Bank bank account you view at the end of the month to month amount.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment method is commonly used if you have a record of a non-Karur Vysya Bank and would want your EMIs to be debited from the account you listed to us as a result of the decline of the month-to-month method.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): At your nearest Karur Vysya Bank loan Centre, you can disclose your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Karur Vysya Bank financial statement. There was a need to rapidly grant a different edition of PDCs. If you remember that Post Dated Checks are advancing to collect non-ECS states because it was, it will be perfect.
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and gain prompt assistance and endorsement for your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan. You can unquestionably become acquainted with the best proposals on Gold Loan out there from all the Karur Vysya Bank Branches present all through the nation to benefit the most effective arrangement relevant to your desires.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Karur Vysya Bank :
- Gold gems, for example, Gold Bangles, Gold groups, Gold anklets, Gold accessories, and so forth these adornments are obtained by Karur Vysya Bank for profiting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The nature of gold must be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold decoration that is 24 Carat can’t be utilized while applying for a gold advance.
Use of Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
For example, the funds raised by the Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan administration could be used for a few capacities,
- To help unique initiatives such as marriage, climbing, a portion of cost instalments for higher education, and so on.
- Credit administration is continuously available for the entirety of your showcase prerequisites, such as receiving materials, producing, progressing, and so on.
- In addition to benefiting from a Gold Loan for farming ideas, you can also. The bank presents lower excitement costs for Gold Loans used for cultivation or related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan:
What is Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan is a form of credit that you can literally benefit from dire budgetary help by holding your gold with the bank as security. In addition, it connects the borrowing-dependent funding costs of Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI. In India, the standard Gold Loan disbursement time is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Karur Vysya Bank?
You can get a Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold advances favouring branches in India; else, you can apply online with BestLoanDeal from the solace of your home and make the best arrangements and offers.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Karur Vysya Bank?
The Gold Loan rate in India is 7.15% per annum. The financing cost relies on an assortment of segments, specifically: advance sum, advance residency, the virtue of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Karur Vysya Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Karur Vysya Bank that you simply will get relies upon the virtue of your gold. Karur Vysya Bank acknowledges gold of virtue between 18 carats to 22 carats to convey a Gold Loan. You’ll have the option to benefit up to ₹ 5,293 Per Gram in Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Karur Vysya Bank?
You can simply visit the Karur Vysya Bank advance status tracker site to evaluate your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan status and fill in the subtleties within the given application. You’ll have the opportunity to legitimately follow your advance status from anywhere and stay refreshed.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Karur Vysya Bank?
You can easily determine the interest on your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan interest through BestLoanDeal’ EMI Calculator which provides you exact amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can easily pay Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan interest online through internet banking on the official Karur Vysya Bank loan repayment website or else; you can likewise repay your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will first remind you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unheard, a formal legal notice is distributed regarding the repayment and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan leads to a decrease of your credit score and conjointly causes you to be susceptible to face legal actions by the bank together with the confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Karur Vysya Bank Gold Loan currently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Karur Vysya Bank branch.