IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
- Quick processing: The approval and disbursement method of the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan is swift and quick. Usually, in an hour, the loan passes.
- Low-interest rate: The interest rate for gold loans is much lower in comparison to other loans, as it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The documentation process is simple and straightforward; the minimum number of documents necessary for the IndusInd Bank gold loan to be approved is needed.
- Transparent system: We do not enforce secret fees on loans-the priorities of a bank.
- Loan Sum: The minimum amount of loan available to customers is Rs. 15000. Sometimes, it may be less than Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Jewellery Security: We are responsible for the care of your jewellery. The gold, therefore, is contained in vaults that are fireproof.
- Loan tenure: The tenure of gold loans can range from 3 months to 2 years. Depending on your convenience, you can establish an option for tenure.
- Benefits for farmers: Some special offers are offered by IndusInd Bank for agricultural purposes. This means that the bank is providing a slightly lower interest rate to farmers on gold loans for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: In such a situation where the bank will only seize the ornaments held by you, we are mindful that there might be occasions where a borrower is unable to pay for the loan sum, the lender will not be under debt.
- No income limits: There are no such limits on the salary or income of the lender; hence, anybody with any income range may use a gold loan at any time.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
Defeat your crises with the most rational option, the Gold Loan, if you face financial problems. The loan issued for gold is known as the Gold Loan. IndusInd Bank is an Indian non-banking financial entity. It includes personal loans, home loans, loans for college, gold loans and loans for agriculture. To meet your financial requirements, you can easily get a gold loan. To start a new company or for some other personal reason, you can easily use this amount of credit.
IndusInd Bank provides you with a gold loan and minimum paperwork at the lowest interest rates. The organisation has very safe storage for your gold. Since it is one of India’s reputed NBFCs, there is no risk of fraud. You can apply for an online gold loan from BestLoanDeal.com quite quickly. Disbursement of gold loans is very simple. Then you can get your loan sum disbursed within a few minutes if you are eligible.
- IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
IndusInd Bank offers various product-related schemes for the Gold Loan that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – For any cause, whether personal or technical or not, IndusInd Bank provides gold loans at interest rates in order to meet the urgent need for funds. The gold loan is certainly a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so it is issued at a lower rate of interest compared to different types of loan merchandise.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – IndusInd Bank specifically offers farmers gold loans at a specific interest rate for agricultural functions compared to gold loans issued for other uses. Special offers are offered to them, and they may turn out the bank land documents for which they take out the loan.
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Currently, using the following three alternative methods, the IndusInd Bank gold loan is repaid:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the shortest and most convenient form of payment if you are already a holder of the IndusInd Bank account. Your EMI number will be automatically credited from the bank account of IndusInd Bank that you view at the end of the month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Normally, if you have a non-IndusInd Bank record, this payment method is used, and you want to debit your EMIs from the account that you registered to us near the decline of the month-to-month process.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You should reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a Non-IndusInd Bank financial statement at your nearest IndusInd Bank Loan Centre. There was a need to grant a new version of PDCs instantly. If you note that Post Dated Checks are progressing because they were, it would be great to gather non-ECS states.
IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
To get instant support and approval for your IndusInd Bank Branch Gold Loan, call 9878981144. You can easily get to know the most competitive Gold Loan deals out there from all branches of IndusInd Bank worldwide to use the most productive offer relevant to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IndusInd Bank :
- Gold jewels, For e.g, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold anklets, gold necklaces, and so on. For a gold loan, all these ornaments were bought by IndusInd Bank.
- Quality: Gold must vary in quality from 18 to 22 carats. Any gold decoration that is 24 carats will not be used in applying for a gold loan.
Use of IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
The funds raised by the use of the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan service can be used for multiple functions, such as:
- Financing other private investments, such as marriage, cycling, rates for higher education, etc.
- For all of your marketing needs, such as getting materials, designing, promoting, etc., there are also loan services available.
- Furthermore, for agricultural ideas, you can also gain from a Gold Loan. The bank has lower gold loan interest rates that are used for farming or similar ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About IndusInd Bank Gold Loan:
What is IndusInd Bank Gold Loan?
The IndusInd Bank Gold Loan is a kind of loan that you can only use for urgent financial assistance by keeping your gold as collateral with the bank. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates, mostly dependent on loans, are also included. The average Gold Loan disbursement time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from IndusInd Bank?
You can get an IndusInd Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of India’s gold loan approval branches; otherwise, you can apply online with BestLoanDeal from the comfort of your home and get the best offers and deals. It is one of the few leading banks in India that provides gold loan facilities.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in IndusInd Bank?
The gold loan rate in India is 7.11 per cent per annum. In general, the interest rate depends on a variety of components, including the loan amount, the tenure of the loan, the purity of the gold, and your connection with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in IndusInd Bank?
The gold credit you receive from IndusInd Bank per gramme depends on the purity of your gold. In order to get a gold credit, IndusInd Bank accepts 18-carat and 22-carat purity gold. You could use up to 5,032 per gramme on the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in IndusInd Bank?
To verify your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan status, you just need to go to the IndusInd Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details with the published application. You can monitor your loan’s status directly from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IndusInd Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your IndusInd Bank Gold loan interest through the BestLoanDeal ‘EMI Calculator, which gives you precise amounts based on the data you insert into the calculator.
How to Pay IndusInd Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can directly pay IndusInd Bank Gold Loan interest online via internet banking on the official IndusInd Bank loan repayment website or else; you can also repay your IndusInd Bank Gold Loan using the most common payment form on Paytm.
What if I can’t pay the interest on IndusInd Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you fail to pay the IndusInd Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will remind you of your uncompleted dues first. If the payment demands go unanswered, a formal legal notice regarding the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a drop in your credit score that, along with the confiscation of your gold sale, causes the bank to face legal action.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on IndusInd Bank Gold Loan?
Currently, between 1 March and 31 August 2020, you may apply for a IndusInd Bank Gold Loan EMI moratorium, and you must do so by contacting the bank’s customer service department or visiting the nearest branch of IndusInd Bank.