IIFL Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293
|IIFL Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IIFL Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IIFL Gold Loan:
- Quick processing: The IIFL Gold Loan approval and disbursement method is swift and quick. Usually, the loan passes in an hour.
- Low-interest rate: In contrast to other loans, the interest rate for gold loans is much smaller, since it is a secured loan.
- Minimum Paperwork: The process of documentation is simple and straightforward; it requires the minimum number of documents required for the IIFL to approve a gold loan.
- Transparent system: We do not add hidden fees to loans- a bank’s priorities.
- Loan Sum: Rs. 15000 is the minimum amount of loan available to clients. Often, in remote areas, it may be less than Rs 10000.
- Jewellery Security: The care of your jewellery is the responsibility of us. The gold, therefore, is stored in fireproof vaults.
- Loan tenure: Gold loan tenure can vary from 3 months to 2 years. You may create a choice for tenure, depending on your convenience.
- Benefits for Farmers: IIFL Gold Loan provides some notable offers for agricultural purposes. That indicates the bank offers the farmers a somewhat lower Gold loan interest rate for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Burden: There can arise situations in which an applicant is unable to repay the loan amount, in such a situation the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only seize the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income bounds: There are no such constraints regarding the salary or income of the lender; therefore, anyone with any income range can avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through IIFL Gold Loan:
IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
IIFL Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IIFL Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IIFL Gold Loan:
If you are experiencing financial issues, tackle them with the most appropriate Gold Loan option. Loans granted for gold are referred to as gold loans. With the lender as insurance, the borrower retains the gold jewel and receives cash. Get prompt approval and a hassle-free approach. At your disposal is a brief document. A loan which is covered is a gold loan. Therefore, this service can be easily used even by people with a low CIBIL rank.
Nevertheless, though there are many types of financial banking and non-banking firms that provide gold loan services, the most common are IIFL Gold Loans. These are a number of the most reputed and respected banks in India. Apart from this, it is famous because of its very good financial services. To apply for an IIFL Gold Loan and take advantage of the best offers for your brand.
- IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.15% per annum
- IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,293
- IIFL Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IIFL Gold Loan:
IIFL offers various product-related schemes for the Gold Loan that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – IIFL offers interest rate gold loans for any reason, personal or technical or not, in order to meet the desperate need for finances. Then the gold loan is certainly a secured loan; the bank has no risk of granting the person the amount, so it is granted at a lower interest rate compared to different types of credit merchandise.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – The IIFL specifically offers farmers gold loans at a specific interest rate for agricultural functions, opposed to gold loans for other uses. Special benefits are offered to them, and the bank land documents for which the loan is taken out can be turned out.
IIFL Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IIFL Gold Loan EMI?
The IIFL gold loan is currently being repaid using the following three alternative techniques:
- Standing instruction (SI): If you already are an owner of an IIFL account, the quickest and most efficient form of payment is standing instruction. Your EMI number will be paid automatically from the bank account of the IIFL shown at the end of the month.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Usually, if you have a non-IIFL record, this payment method is used and you want to debit your EMIs from the account that you registered with us near the month-to-month decline.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a Non-IIFL financial statement at your nearest IIFL Loan Centre. There was a need to grant a new version of PDCs instantly. If you note that Post Dated Checks are progressing since they were, it would be good to collect non-ECS states.
IIFL Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 to get instant support and approval for your IIFL Branch Gold Loan. To use the most productive offer specific to your needs, you can easily get to know the most attractive Gold Loan offers out there from all IIFL branches worldwide.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IIFL :
- Gold jewels For eg, gold bracelets, gold bracelets, gold anklets, gold necklaces, etc. All these ornaments were purchased by the IIFL for a gold loan.
- Quality: Gold quality must range from 18 carats to 22 carats in value. In applying for a gold loan, any gold decoration that is 24 carats will not be included.
Use of IIFL Gold Loan:
For multiple functions, the funds raised by the use of the IIFL Gold Loan service can be used, such as:
- The funding of other private investments, such as marriage, cycling, higher education rates, etc.
- There are also loan services available for all of your marketing needs, such as getting materials, designing, promoting, etc.
- In addition, you can also benefit from a Gold Loan for agricultural concepts. The bank has lower interest rates on gold loans that are used for agriculture or similar projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About IIFL Gold Loan:
What is IIFL Gold Loan?
The IIFL Gold Loan is a sort of credit that you can just use by saving your gold as security with the bank for critical money related help. Additionally included are Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI financing costs, generally credit subordinate. In India, the normal Gold Loan dispensing time is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from IIFL Gold Loan?
By visiting any of India’s gold advance endorsement branches, you can get an IIFL Gold Loan; else, you can apply online with BestLoanDeal from the solace of your home and get the best offers and arrangements. It is one of India’s couple of driving banks that offers gold advance offices.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in IIFL Gold Loan?
In India, the gold credit rate is 7.15 % per annum. The financing cost ordinarily relies upon various segments, including the size of the advance, the credit residency, the virtue of the gold, and your relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in IIFL Gold Loan?
The gold loan that you win per gram from the IIFL relies upon the virtue of your gold. IIFL acknowledges 18-carat and 22-carat virtue gold so as to get a gold credit. On the IIFL Gold Loan, you can utilize something like 5,293 for every gram.
How to check Gold Loan status in IIFL Gold Loan?
You simply need to go to the IIFL advance status tracker site page and fill in your data with the distributed application to check your IIFL Gold Loan status. You can straightforwardly follow the status of your credit from anyplace and keep it refreshed.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IIFL Gold Loan?
By utilizing the BestLoanDeals’ EMI Calculator, you can figure the enthusiasm on your IIFL Gold advance premium, which gives you exact sums dependent on the information you embed into the calculator.
How to Pay IIFL Gold Loan Interest Online?
On the official IIFL, advance reimbursement site or something bad might happen, you can pay IIFL Gold Loan premium legitimately online through web banking; you can likewise reimburse your IIFL Gold Loan utilizing Paytm or any most mainstream instalment structure.
What if I can’t pay the interest on IIFL Gold Loan for 3 months?
The bank will educate you regarding your uncompleted levy first in the event that you neglect to pay the IIFL Gold Loan inside a quarter of a year. A formal legitimate notification concerning the reimbursement and end of the credit is dispersed if the instalment requests go unanswered. Defaulting on your gold advance adds to abatement in your financial assessment that permits the bank to confront lawful procedures, alongside the seizure of your gold deal.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on IIFL Gold Loan?
As of now, you can apply for an IIFL Gold Loan EMI ban between 1 March and 31 August 2020, and you should do as such by reaching the client care division of the bank or visiting the closest IIFL office.