IIFL Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293
|IIFL Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IIFL Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IIFL Gold Loan:
- Fast Processing: The approval and disbursal process of the IIFL Gold Loan is very quick and easy. The loan usually gets approved in an hour.
- Low-Interest Rate: The interest rate of gold loans is much lower when compared to other loans as it is a secured loan.
- Minimal Documentation: The documentation process is simple and easy, the least number of documents are required for approval of the IIFL Gold Loan.
- Transparent System: No hidden charges are applied by us on the loan, the bank intends to continue to be fully transparent to you.
- Loan Amount: The minimum loan amount accessible to customers is Rs. 15000. Most of the time, it can be less than Rs 10000 in remote areas.
- Security of Jewelry: We are completely responsible for the protection of your gold. Thus, your gold is kept in fire-resistant vaults.
- Loan Tenure: The loan tenure of gold loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can make a decision of the tenure according to your convenience.
- Benefits for Farmers: IIFL Gold Loan provides some notable offers for agricultural purposes. That indicates, the bank offers the farmers a somewhat lower Gold loan interest rate for agricultural usage.
- No Debt Burden: There can arise situations in which an applicant is unable to repay the loan amount, in such a situation the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only seize the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income bounds: There are no such constraints regarding the salary or income of the lender; therefore, anyone with any income range can avail of a gold loan anytime.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through IIFL Gold Loan:
IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
IIFL Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IIFL Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IIFL Gold Loan:
If you are facing financial issues, defeat your crises with the most reasonable option, Gold Loan. The loan that is provided towards gold, is referred to as Gold Loan. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the cash. Get instant approval with a hassle-free process. Available on easy documentation. A gold loan is a completely secured loan. Hence, the person who has a low CIBIL rating also can easily avail of this service. IIFL Gold Loan is one of the best gold loan offerings in India.
Though there are a variety of financial banking and non-banking firms that provide you a gold loan service, however, IIFL Gold Loan is taken into consideration the most. It is one of the most highly reputed and trustworthy banks in India. Moreover, It is renowned for its extremely good financial services. So, apply for the IIFL Gold Loan and avail the best offers on your product.
- IIFL Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.15% per annum
- IIFL Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,293
- IIFL Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IIFL Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IIFL Gold Loan:
IIFL Gold Loan offers varied schemes connected to the Gold Loan product that are listed below:
- Loan Against Gold – IIFL Gold Loan provides Gold Loan at engaging rates of interest to meet anyone’s desperate necessity of funds for any purpose whether or not personal or professional. The gold loan is a totally secured loan thus, the bank has no risk in lending the amount to the individual so it’s provided at a lower rate of interest as compared to other various types of Loan items.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – IIFL Gold Loan provides Gold Loans specifically for agriculture purposes to farmers at a specific rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for other various uses. They are given exclusive offers and that they have to turn out the bank Land proofs that they are taking the Loan for.
IIFL Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IIFL Gold Loan EMI?
Your IIFL Gold Loan is usually reimbursed inside the following three alternative ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the best and most reliable method of payment if you are currently an account holder with IIFL Gold Loan,. Your EMI amount is credited automatically towards the end of the month to month quantity from the IIFL Gold Loan bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method of payment is usually applied if you’ve a non-IIFL Gold Loan record and might want your EMIs to be debited consequently near to the end of the month to month method from the account you mention.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can reveal your post-dated EMI reports from a non-IIFL Gold Loan financial statement at your nearest IIFL Gold Loan loan Center. A separate version of PDCs got to be presented quickly. It will be worth noting that Post Dated Checks are progressing to be collected non-ECS states because it was.
IIFL Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and acquire instant help and approval for your IIFL Gold Loan. You can easily get to know the most effective offers on Gold Loan out there from all the IIFL Gold Loan Branches throughout the country to avail the most efficient deal applicable to your wishes.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IIFL Gold Loan:
- Gold ornaments for instance Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these ornaments are acquired by IIFL Gold Loan for availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold should be within 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any of the gold jewelry that is 24 Carat, cannot be used while applying for a gold loan
Use of IIFL Gold Loan:
The funds collected by availing the IIFL Gold Loan service may be utilized for several functions such as:
- To fund any particular investments like marriage, hiking, installment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your marketing requirements, like obtaining supplies, developing, promoting, etc., loan services are always available.
- You can also moreover avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture projects. The bank offers lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are used for farming or related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About IIFL Gold Loan:
What is IIFL Gold Loan?
IIFL Gold Loan is a loan kind that you just can avail for urgent financial help by retaining your gold as a collateral with the bank. It further comes with engaging interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based mostly on loan. The common Gold Loan disbursal time in India is just 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from IIFL Gold Loan?
You can get an IIFL Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan approving branches in India or else you can apply online with BestLoanDeal from the convenience of your house and get the most suitable deals and offers. It is one of the best banks in India that has Gold Loan services.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in IIFL Gold Loan?
The Gold Loan rate in India is 7.15% per annum. The interest rate depends upon a variety of components, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in IIFL Gold Loan?
The per gram Gold Loan in IIFL Gold Loan that you get depends on the purity of your gold. IIFL Gold Loan accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to deliver a Gold Loan. You’ll be able to avail up to ₹ 5,293 Per Gram in IIFL Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in IIFL Gold Loan?
In order to determine your IIFL Gold Loan status, all you have to do do is visit the IIFL Gold Loan loan status tracker web page and fill your details within the form given. You will be able to directly track the status of your loan from anyplace and keep updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IIFL Gold Loan?
You can calculate the interest on your IIFL Gold Loan interest bu using the BestLoanDeal EMI Calculator which provides you exact amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay IIFL Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can easily pay IIFL Gold Loan interest online through internet banking on the official IIFL Gold Loan loan repayment website or else, you can likewise repay your IIFL Gold Loan through Paytm, or by applying your most preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on IIFL Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your IIFL Gold Loan within 3 months, the bank will initially remind you of your unfinished dues. If the payment requests go unattended an official legal notice is sent regarding the repayment and closure of the loan. Loan Defaulting leads to a decrease of your credit score and conjointly causes you to susceptible to face legal actions by the bank together with the confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on IIFL Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on IIFL Gold Loan currently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest IIFL Gold Loan branch.