IDBI Bank Personal Loan Features
|IDBI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2124|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|IDBI Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
- Know your Personal loan Eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
- Loan Tenure up to 5 years
- Highly competitive & Cheapest Interest Rates for Personal loans.
- Special offers, Easy EMIs and nominal charges for IDBI account holders.
- Special Personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Simple documentation
- Instant Approval
- Car loan disbursal in just 2 days*
- Transparent procedure
- Car loans available for various needs
IDBI Car Loan Documents
Simple and easy Documentation for IDBI Car Loans (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
IDBI Car Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)