IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
- Quick processing: The endorsement and payment period of the IDBI Bank Gold Loan is quick and straightforward. As a course, in 60 minutes, the loan passes.
- Low-financing cost: The financing cost for gold credits is a lot of lower contrasted with different advances since it is made sure about advance.
- Least Document: The documentation cycle is basic and clear; the base number of archives is needed for the IDBI Bank gold advance to be acknowledged.
- Straightforward framework: We don’t demand mystery charges for credits. These are the needs of a bank.
- Credit Sum: The base measure of advance accessible to clients is Rs. 15000. Frequently, it very well maybe not as much as Rs 10000 in distant regions.
- Ornaments Security: We are answerable for your gems care. In flame-resistant vaults, hence, the gold is contained.
- Credit residency: The residency of gold advances can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can settle on a decision for residency, according to your solace.
- Advantages for farmers: The IDBI Bank gives a few extraordinary proposals to horticultural purposes. This implies that the bank is giving a marginally lower financing cost to ranchers on gold credits for farming use.
- No Debt Burden: In such a circumstance where the bank will just hold onto the adornments held by you, we are careful that there may be events where a borrower can’t pay for the advance aggregate, the moneylender won’t be under obligation.
- No pay limits: there are no such cutoff points on the compensation or salary of the bank; thus, anyone with any pay reach may utilize a gold credit whenever.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
On the possibility that you face budgetary challenges, rout your emergency with the most sensible arrangement, the Gold Loan. The advance gave for gold is known as the Gold Loan. With the loan specialist as a guarantee, the borrower keeps his gold adornments and takes the money. Get fast endorsement and a cycle liberated from issue. Available with records that are helpful. A credit which is secured is a gold advance. This administration can likewise additionally be utilized advantageously by people who have a low CIBIL score.
However, there is an assortment of money banking and non-banking firms that give you a gold credit administration, IDBI Bank Gold Loan is the most thought about. It is one of the most rumoured and dependable banks in India. It is likewise known for its uncommonly great monetary administrations. In this way, apply for the IDBI Bank Gold Loan and exploit the best proposals on your thing.
- IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.15% per annum
- IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,293
- IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
IDBI Bank offers different item related to Gold Loan plans, which are recorded underneath:
- Loan Against Gold – IDBI Bank offers gold advances at loan costs under any circumstances, if individual or specialized, to meet the critical prerequisite of assets. The gold advance is unquestionably a made sure about credit at that point; the bank has no danger of giving the sum to the individual, so it is given at a slower rate of interest contrasted with different sorts of advance product.
- Agriculture Loan Against Gold – The IDBI Bank explicitly gives ranchers gold credits for rural capacities at a particular financing cost contrasted with gold advances for other various employments. Unique arrangements are given to them, and they can turn out documentation of the bank land for which they are taking the advance.
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Your IDBI Bank gold credit is regularly reimbursed utilizing the accompanying three elective strategies:
- Standing Instruction (SI): Standing Instruction is the least complex and most solid instalment structure in the event that you are at present a record holder with the IDBI Bank. Your EMI number is naturally credited toward the month’s end to month number from the IDBI Bank financial balance you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): Typically, in the event that you have a non-IDBI Bank record, this instalment strategy is utilized, and you need your EMIs to be charged from the record you report to us close to the decrease of the month-to-month measure.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can show your post-dated EMI reports from a non-IDBI Bank budget summary at your closest IDBI Bank Loan Center. There is a need to quickly concede an alternate version of PDCs. In the event that you note that Post Dated Checks are advancing in light of the fact that it was, it is fine to gather non-ECS states.
IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 to obtain immediate assistance and authorization for your Gold Loan from IDBI Bank. You can easily get to know the most effective Gold Loan deals out there from all IDBI Bank branches around the globe to use the most productive offer applicable to your wishes.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance:
- For example, gold jewellery, gold bracelets, gold bands, gold anklets, gold collars, etc. The IDBI Bank is buying all these ornaments for a gold loan.
- Quality: The gold quality must vary between 18 and 22 carats. Any gold decoration that is 24 carats can not be used while applying for a gold loan.
Use of IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
The funds collected by availing the IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan service may be used for several functions such as:
- To fund any particular investments like marriage, hiking, instalment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all of your marketing requirements, like obtaining supplies, developing, promoting, etc., loan services are always available.
- You can also moreover avail of a Gold Loan for agriculture plans. The bank offers lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are used for farming or related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About IDBI Bank Agricultural Finance Gold Loan:
What is IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
The IDBI Bank Gold Loan is a form of loan that can only be used for essential financial support by keeping your gold as collateral with the bank. Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI interest rates dependent predominantly on loans are also included. The average Gold Loan disbursement time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from IDBI Bank?
You can get an IDBI Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of India’s gold loan approving branches; otherwise, from the comfort of your home, you can apply online with BestLoanDeal and get the best deals and offers. It is one of the few leading banks in India providing Gold Loan facilities.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in IDBI Bank?
The gold loan rate in India is 7.11 per cent per annum. In general, the interest rate depends on a variety of components, such as the amount of the loan, the tenure of the loan, the pureness of gold, and your bank relationship.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in IDBI Bank?
The gold credit you receive at the IDBI Bank per gramme depends on the purity of your gold. The IDBI Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats and 22 carats and offers a gold loan. You could use up to 5,293 per gramme on the IDBI Bank Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in IDBI Bank?
To evaluate your IDBI Bank Gold Loan status, you just need to go to the IDBI Bank loan status tracker web page and fill in your details with the application issued. You can control your loan’s status directly from anywhere and keep it updated.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in IDBI Bank?
You can measure the interest on your IDBI Bank Gold Loan interest via the BestLoanDeal ‘EMI Calculator, which gives you correct amounts based on the details you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay IDBI Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can easily pay IDBI Bank Gold loan interest online through internet banking on the official IDBI Bank loan repayment website or else; you could also repay your IDBI Bank Gold loan on Paytm using the most preferred payment form.
What if I can’t pay the interest on IDBI Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you do not pay the IDBI Bank Gold Loan within three months, the bank will first notify you of your incomplete contributions. If the payment requests go unanswered, a formal legal notice regarding the repayment and termination of the loan is distributed. Defaulting on your gold loan leads to a decline in your credit score which allows you to face legal action by the bank, along with the confiscation which sale of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
You can currently apply for an EMI moratorium on the IDBI Bank Gold Loan between 1 March and 31 August 2020 and must do so by contacting the Bank’s customer service department or by visiting the nearest branch of the IDBI Bank.