As we know Gold Loan helps you in the state of bad hours. HDFC Gold Loan is one of the brilliant and easy options for you. This specific loan is a speedier way to get funds for personal or business prerequisites. You can use that loan for your weddings, education or any business purpose. With negligible documentation and secure storage, the gold loans are a basic financing choice to address your issues. Being a dweller of Mohall if you’re looking for the best gold loan options then according to recommendation navigate to HDFC Gold Loan Mohali now. Get instant approval and funds.
HDFC Gold Loan’s features
• Gold Loan lets you grab loan sum of Rs. 50,000 onwards. Being a part of rural markets, you can get less than Rs. 50,000.
• Quick approval and disbursal. Being a borrower you can get instant funds and can repay it at your own convenience.
• HDFC gold loan comes to you with reasonable interest rates. On term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based load the interest rate holds the competitive definition. You can return it with easy and reasonable EMIs.
• Collateral is completely safe: While pledging your loan, no need to worry about your gold ornaments. The bank keeps your gold in its safe custody.
• You’re free from lengthy processes and heavy paperwork. Within 45 minutes the loan will be disbursed.
• Complete transparency between you and banks’ loan providing the procedure. This will ensure that the bank isn’t hiding any charges from you.
• Valid ID proof: A valid and government approved identity proof (PAN card, Passport, Driving License etc.)
• Valid address proof: valid and government approved address evidence such as utility bill, Aadhar card, passport or ration card etc.
• Application form: An application form with your signature and dully filled.
If you own gold means you’re eligible to apply for a Gold Loan. By navigating to HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator, you can check out the exact interest rate of your loan.
HDFC Gold Loan- Rates and Fee
• GST Loan processing charges include5 percent with GST
• Rs. 205 will be charged as valuation fee if you avail loan up to 1.5 lacs and Rs. 500 if the loan is over and more than Rs. 1.5 lacs
• Foreclosure charges: It includes 2 percent with GST foreclosure charges in case it closed within three months and one percent including GST and foreclosure charges if closed within six months.
• Charges you pay for late loan amount’s payment holds 2 percent per annum as penal interest over and up to interest rate.
• Have to pay Rs. 350 with tax if you’re going for the renewal
• Prepayment or part payment charges will be more than 2 percent including GST (within three months).
You can apply for a gold loan with HDFC Bank straightforwardly through a branch or by filling an online form. Be that as it may, to get the best gold loan offers and correlation, all things considered, you can apply online through BestLoanDeal. We will give you a point by point comparison of gold loan plans, all things considered, figure your gold loan eligibility and associate you with the best bank for a gold loan. You will likewise be helped by our professionals who will guarantee that the way toward getting a loan is smooth, advantageous and instant. You can get gold credit in a solitary branch visit amid which HDFC Bank will complete a checking of your gems as far as its immaculateness and weight. On the off chance that, the adornments meets the bank guidelines, the bank will sanction your gold loan and give you a quick loan against the security of your gold ornaments.