Best Banks for Gold Loan in Srinagar
Gold Loan Srinagar Features
If you don’t have money, by then, you don’t need to dial the warm down since the gold credit is open to you. The working environment is unguarded with little work area work and works inside the domain, and you will have the option to get a gold progression 48 hours, anything. To encourage new headway, you might want to work in a not very junky position recognized with money, and you should have a background marked by limit. Nobody with any compensation limit can apply the bank’s compensation edge to this advanced movement. This movement of gold decreases the expense of getting. Gold Progress is protected in Srinagar.
Gold Loan Rate Per Gram Today in Srinagar
Gold Loan in Srinagar Interest Rates and Charges
Gold Loan in Srinagar Documents Required
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Signature Proof: Passport’s Copy/Banker’s verification/ Driving License/cheque.
Additional Documents Required for Gold Loan Srinagar
- Certificate by the Ornament Evaluator (Bank will get that for loan borrower).
- Property Proof: In the instance of Farming Loan of more than Rs.1 lac. Then the proof is not mandatory for linked agronomy purposes.
- Proof of Revenue: Income Record and Form No.16
- A Promissory Letter.
Gold Loan in Srinagar Eligibility Criteria
- The entrant should be resident of India
- The least age of the aspirant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
Gold Loan Srinagar Agent and Contact Number
BestloanDeal is the appointed focal authority of gold in Srinagar. You will apply online at BestLoandeal or call 9878981144 for speedy offer help and office for Gold Progress in Srinagar. It will assist you with finding the ideal affirmation from banks and NBFCs by giving you an expansive extent of rating zones for different banks so you will have the option to make the best possible decision. You will have the option to visit the master BestLoandeal area and round out the structure along with your work information. Our relationship chiefs will connect with you quickly.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Gold Loan Srinagar
Rate of Interest
Srinagar is the largest city & the capital of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for the natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats.
It is also known for its traditional Kashmiri handicrafts like Kashmir shawls and also dried fruits. It is the northernmost city of India with over one million people.