Bank of India Gold Loan Key Features – Apply Now!
|Bank of India Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.15% per annum|
|Bank of India Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,293
|Bank of India Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Bank of India Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Bank of India Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Bank of India Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Bank of India Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Bank of India Gold Loan:
- Quick Processing: The endorsement and disbursal cycle of the Bank of India Gold Loan is fast and simple. The advance gets ordinarily passed in 60 minutes.
- Low-Interest Rate: The financing cost of gold advances are a lot of lower when contrasted with different credits as it is a made sure about advance.
- Insignificant Documentation: The documentation cycle is basic and direct; a minimal number of documents are required for endorsement of the Bank of India gold advance.
- Straightforward System: We apply no shrouded charges borrowed. The bank intends to remain completely straightforward to you.
- Advance Amount: The base measure of advance accessible to clients is Rs. 15000. Commonly, it tends to be not as much as Rs 10000 in distant zones.
- Security of Jewelry: We are answerable for the security of your gold. Accordingly, the gold is kept in flame-resistant vaults.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the gold credit can be from 3 months to 2 years. You can settle on a decision for the residency as indicated by your solace.
- Advantages for Farmers: Bank of India gives some unique proposals to agrarian purposes. That shows the bank offers the farmers a marginally lower Gold advance loan cost for farming utilization.
- No Debt Burden: We know that there can emerge circumstances wherein a candidate can’t remunerate the credit sum, in such a situation the moneylender won’t be under obligation as the bank will just hold onto the ornaments kept by you.
- No Income limits: There are no such constraints in regards to the payor pay of the moneylender; accordingly, anybody with any salary range can profit of a gold advance whenever.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Bank of India Gold Loan:
Bank of India Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
Bank of India Gold Loan Eligibility:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Bank of India Gold Loan Documents Required:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Bank of India Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges:
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About Bank of India Gold Loan:
In the event that you are confronting financial issues, rout your emergencies with the most sensible alternative, Gold Loan. The credit that is given towards gold is alluded to as Gold Loan. The borrower keeps his gold adornments as a guarantee with the moneylender and takes the money. Get prompt endorsement and an issue freecycle. Accessible on simple documentation. A gold advance is a made sure about advance. Consequently, the person who has a low CIBIL rating additionally can without much of a stretch profit of this administration.
Despite the fact that there is an assortment of budgetary banking and non-banking organizations that give you gold advance assistance, in any case, the Bank of India Gold Loan is mulled over the most. It is one of the greatest presumed and trustworthy banks in India. Additionally, It is famous for its amazingly great financial administrations. Thus, apply for the Bank of India Gold Loan and profit the best proposals on your item.
- Bank of India Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.15% per annum
- Bank of India Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,293
- Bank of India Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Bank of India Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of Bank of India Gold Loan:
The Bank of India offers various schemes linked to the product of the Gold Loan, which are described below:
- Loan Against Gold – Bank of India provides Gold Loan at interesting interest rates to meet the dire requirement of funds for any reason, whether personal or technical or not. The gold loan is definitely a secured loan then; the bank has no risk of granting the amount to the individual, so compared to different kinds of loan merchandise, it is issued at a lower rate of interest.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – In comparison with gold loans provided for other multiple uses, the Bank of India grants gold loans explicitly for agricultural functions to farmers at a particular interest rate. They are given special deals and they should turn out evidence of the bank land that they are taking the loan for.
Bank of India Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Bank of India Gold Loan EMI?
Your gold loan from the Bank of India is normally repaid using the following three alternative methods:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are currently an account holder with the Bank of India, standing instruction is the easiest and most secure form of payment. Your EMI amount is automatically credited from the Bank of India bank account you view at the end of the month to month amount.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This payment method is commonly used if you have a record of a non-Bank of India and would want your EMIs to be debited from the account you listed to us as a result of the decline of the month-to-month method.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): At your nearest Bank of India loan Centre, you can disclose your post-dated EMI reports from a non-Bank of India financial statement. There was a need to rapidly grant a different edition of PDCs. If you remember that Post Dated Checks are advancing to collect non-ECS states because it was, it will be perfect.
Bank of India Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 and gain prompt assistance and endorsement for your Bank of India Gold Loan. You can undoubtedly become acquainted with the best proposals on Gold Loan out there from all the Bank of India Branches present all through the nation to benefit the most effective arrangement relevant to your desires.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Bank of India :
- Gold gems, for example, Gold Bangles, Gold groups, Gold anklets, Gold accessories, and so forth these adornments are obtained by Bank of India for profiting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The nature of gold must be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold decoration that is 24 Carat can’t be utilized while applying for a gold advance.
Use of Bank of India Gold Loan:
The finances gathered by benefiting the Bank of India Gold Loan administration might be utilized for a few capacities, for example,
- To support specific ventures like marriage, climbing, a portion of higher education cost instalments, and so forth.
- For the entirety of your showcasing prerequisites, such as getting supplies, creating, advancing, and so forth., credit administration is consistently accessible.
- You can likewise besides profit of a Gold Loan for farming thoughts. The bank presents lower costs of enthusiasm for Gold Loans that are utilized for cultivating or associated ventures.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.15% – 14.50%
|7.15% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.15% – 24.00%
|7.15% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
|7.15% – 14.65%|
7.15% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 10.45%
|7.15% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.15% – 11.75%
|7.15% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.15% – 15.99%
|7.15% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 26.00%
|7.15% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.15% – 12.00%
FAQs About Bank of India Gold Loan:
What is Bank of India Gold Loan?
Bank of India Gold Loan is a credit type that you simply can benefit for dire budgetary support by keeping your gold as protection with the bank. It additionally brings connecting with financing costs on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI dependent on borrowing. The normal Gold Loan disbursal time in India is only 45 minutes.
How can I get the Gold Loan from Bank of India?
You can get a Bank of India Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold advances favouring branches in India; else, you can apply online with BestLoanDeal from the solace of your home and make the best arrangements and offers.
What is the Gold Loan Interest Rate in Bank of India?
The Gold Loan rate in India is 7.15% per annum. The financing cost relies on an assortment of segments, specifically: advance sum, advance residency, the virtue of gold, and relationship with the bank.
How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Bank of India?
The per gram Gold Loan in Bank of India that you simply will get relies upon the virtue of your gold. Bank of India acknowledges gold of virtue between 18 carats to 22 carats to convey a Gold Loan. You’ll have the option to benefit up to ₹ 5,293 Per Gram in Bank of India Gold Loan.
How to check Gold Loan status in Bank of India?
So as to decide your Bank of India Gold Loan status, you should simply visit the Bank of India advance status tracker site and fill in your subtleties inside the application given. You’ll have the option to legitimately follow the status of your advance from wherever and keep refreshed.
How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Bank of India?
You can easily determine the interest on your Bank of India Gold Loan interest through BestLoanDeal’ EMI Calculator which provides you exact amounts based on the information you enter into the calculator.
How to Pay Bank of India Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can easily pay Bank of India Gold Loan interest online through internet banking on the official Bank of India loan repayment website or else; you can likewise repay your Bank of India Gold Loan on Paytm applying your most preferred payment method.
What if I can’t pay the interest on Bank of India Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are not paying your Bank of India Gold Loan within three months, the bank will first remind you of your incomplete dues. If the payment requests go unheard, a formal legal notice is distributed regarding the repayment and closure of the loan. Defaulting on your Gold Loan leads to a decrease of your credit score and conjointly causes you to be susceptible to face legal actions by the bank together with the confiscation and auction of your gold.
How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Bank of India Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Bank of India Gold Loan currently between the 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has got to be done by contacting the Bank customer care or visiting the closest Bank of India branch.